Because you want
your life to
matter . . .
I tell stories
Storyteller, writer, INPowerment guide,
and change mentor
Live INPowered every day, at home, at work, and in your community.
I’ve made a fortune in things money cannot buy.
I’ve learned to live INPowered. I was endowed with permission at birth to live with heart and soul, and my favorite questions became, “what if and why not?”
I’ve been blessed with a charmed life filled with love, challenge, and a fair amount of serendipity.
My greatest joy is being with the people I love.
My greatest satisfaction is seeing the light of possibilities come on in the eyes of those who attend my classes or read my stories of Living INPowered.
I hope you wake up every day, as I do, to Live INPowered.
I’ve lived a lifetime of leading
- Jr. High-Sr. High: student council
- College: residence hall council, student senate
- President, Chickasha, OK Jaycees
- News Director, KOSU-FM, Oklahoma Public Radio
- President and board member, Oklahoma School Public Relations Association
- President and board member, Central Oklahoma Association for Talent Development
- President, Oklahoma Territory Tellers
- Deacon, multiple congregations of my church
- Board of Trustees, Unity Center, Tulsa, OK
- County chair of my political party
- Party nominee, U.S. House of Representatives OK-5th District (2000)
- Change advocate and influencer throughout my professional career